3.02.2009

introducing . . . *Alexis Hope Pritchard*

















so yesterday morning, at 838am, my newest niece was born. valerie and scott headed up to the hospital at around 2am and six and a half hours later, alexis hope pritchard, was born. i can't remember all the stats, but i think she was about 7 1/2 pounds, 21 inches long. either way, i am *totally* in love with her at the moment! i took a TON of pics, but i uploaded all of those onto my facebook page. and since i'm blogging about this at work, i can't add all those pics here because the army has some retarded policy about USB thumbdrives or something. so here are the pics i had on my phone . . . sorry if they're blurry. [check out my facebook page if you want to see more!]

2 comments:

  1. Soooo cute! I luff her!

    Just wait until you see the outfit John found at Sears. We saw it before we knew we were having a girl, so we didn't buy it, but we're going back. He has WAY better taste than I do! I'd probably just let them wear plain white onesies until they're two otherwise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was corrected today by my brother, scott . . . alexis was actually only 18 inches long, so i was giving her some extra heighth! either way, she is still adorable.

    hayley -- don't you just *love* having a gay best friend?!?

    ReplyDelete