3.17.2009

two's company . . . three's a crowd!


Here's what you're supposed to do . . . and please do not spoil the fun. Copy, repost in a new blog, delete my answers and type in your answers. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known things about each other.

Three names I go by:
*holly
*hol
*holly-dolly [but only my mama can call me that]

Three names I no longer answer to:
*hot pants
*h
*mrs. miller

Three jobs I have had in my life:
*crossing guard
*waffle cone maker
*UPS seasonal employee

Three jobs I would still like to try:
*professional writer / magazine writer
*psychiatrist
*advertising executive

Three places I have lived:
*bryan, texas
*killeen, texas
*fairbanks, alaska

Three places I have *really* loved:
*texas
*north carolina
*california

Three TV shows that I watch:
*"intervention"
*"i survived"
*"survivor"

Three TV shows I would still watch if they were still on:
*"sex and the city"
*"once and again" [anyone remember that?]
*"seinfeld"

Three places I have been:
*barstow / fort irwin, california
*las vegas, nevada
*fayetteville, north carolina

Three places I would go to in a heartbeat:
*back to bed
*tuscany, italy
*anywhere tropical!

People I e-mail regularly:
*kevin
*eric
*stanley

People I so wish would e-mail me regularly:
*brynn
*camryn
*your mom

Three of my favorite foods:
*anything mexican
*homemade stand-up fried chicken
*homemade pork chops in grey gravy

Three foods I know I'm supposed to like but I just don't:
*cabbage
*fish
*fresh fruit

Three friends I think will repost:
*vanessa
*hayley
*leslie

Three things I dread:
*getting on the scale
*hurting someone's feelings
*getting up in the morning

Three things I am looking forward to:
*going back home
*the summer
*being tan!

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE I SURVIVED!!! John thinks it's stupid and groans every time I watch it!

    He may have good taste in clothes, but he has crappy taste in TV.

    I'm so posting this tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I have known you so long and still learned some new things about you. Why a psychiatrist?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hayley -- "i survived" is one of the *best* shows on television. i figured john would like that since it's high drama and he loves stuff like that [i.e., "grey's anatomy"]. he's nuts if he thinks it dumb!

    gwen -- i've always wanted to be a psychiatrist because a) i am a good listener and b) i give good advice. sometimes i just wish i could follow my *own* advice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He thinks it's boring and he bitches that the stories jump around instead of finishing one and then moving to another.

    I guess Battletard Galactidouche hasn't shown him what "suspense" looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. tell john i love him but that he has no imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL I will tell him.

    I agree with you... John was right. And I was so nice it was disgusting. I'll continue to be nice... unless I get harassed, then I won't be nice anymore. It's so hard to talk to someone like everything's okay while your skin is crawling. But I will take your advice... if she starts texting me like we're friends, I'll tell her just what you said.

    The ultrasound is this afternoon, so I'll definitely post how it went. With pics of the kids and my HUGE belly. It looks like I'm smuggling a watermelon under a tube top.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Three names I go by:
    Kevin
    Kev
    Gator


    Three names I no longer answer to:
    Shit-head
    Dumbass
    Sgt


    Three jobs I have had in my life:
    Air Force Air Weapons Controller
    Jailer
    Lifeguard


    Three jobs I would still like to try:
    Proof reader
    advertising executive
    Rich Bastard with way too much time on my hands


    Three places I have lived:
    Germany
    Scotland
    Australia


    Three places I have *really* loved:
    Germany
    Scotland
    Australia


    Three TV shows that I watch:
    House
    Bones
    Monk


    Three TV shows I would still watch if they were still on:
    Friends
    ER (close enough)
    M.A.S.H.



    Three places I have been:
    Jamaica
    Cozumel
    Milan, Italy


    Three places I would go to in a heartbeat:
    Back to Grand Cayman
    Tahiti (never been.....yet)
    Northern California


    People I e-mail regularly:
    Susan
    AI group
    Holly


    Three of my favorite foods:
    Fajitas (Beef)
    Steak (Ribeye)
    Lobster


    Three foods I know I'm supposed to like but I just don't:
    Brocolli
    Cooked Spinach
    Cooked carrots


    Three things I dread:
    getting up in the morning
    Looking in mirror
    Being old and poor (cause I'm too close to both


    Three things I am looking forward to:
    Traveling somewhere
    Pool warming up
    Plants exploding all over the house

    ReplyDelete