4.09.2009

crazy ladies and paprika

I can't get to sleep without?
*brushing my teeth

If I were a doll, the accessories packaged with me would be:
*starbucks coffee, cell phone, running shoes, flip flops (a girl's gotta have options), and an iPod. i'd be called "on the go" barbie. ha!

I have an irrational fear of:
*live fish. not seeing them in a tank. but actually having to handle them.

What weight were you when you were born?
*i wanna say i was 8 lbs 7 oz. can't remember, though . . . that was a *long* time ago!

I am most opposed to:
*politics and religion.

I am too old to be:
*without a degree.

I find the thought of childbirth:
*dithguthting.

Next door to my house is:
*an old german lady and her blind husband on one side, a crotchety old woman and her son on the other. but there are no longer windchimes!

My feet are:
*apparently *super cute* . . . and in desperate need of a pedicure!

My preferred style of jeans is:
*long and leans from GAP. they **always** make my booty look cute!

I know how to cook:
*just about anything, but i'm sometimes scared to try new things.

I am annoyed at / with:
*people who live for and love other's people drama so that they have something to talk about or start. **grow up and get your own life already**

Men should always:
*take out the garbage.

Women should never:
*get paid less for doing the same job as a man.

What child-related smell do you not like?
*poopy diapers, formula, spit up, etc.

What sea creature scares you?
*sharks.

What color hair do most of the people you are around have?
*dark or grey, surprisingly. i work with a lot of old men on this test.

What object have you broken most recently?
*my heart. hahaha! no seriously, that was a joke. oh! this morning, as i was hanging my towel up on the towel rack, i somehow managed to rip the entire rack thingy off the wall. and since i was running way late, i had no time to call it in to housekeeping. in my defense, this has happened before. i'll let the maid find it and call for me.

Name one of the Spice Girls?
*paprika?

What was the last thing to make you cry?
*being frustrated / angry with my job. not really my job, i should say. a specific co-worker.

I would like to be in an advertisement for:
*hmm . . . not sure. never really thought about it. prolly something i'd promote . . . so either starbucks, dasani or iPod / apple. i could dance my way across the screen.

What are the stems of wine glasses for?
*to hold onto and hang.

My favorite shoes are:
*oooh . . . i have so many **favorites** . . . my black quiksilver flip flops, any of my new balance kicks, my newer nikes. i have a ton.

My mother's greatest fear is:
*getting alzheimer's, like her mother. i don't think she has anything to worry about. she keeps her mind sharp.

Can you use chopsticks?
*i prefer to eat things with a fork, as the good lawd intended.

Do you prefer beaches or forests?
*beaches! is there anyone out there who would prefer a forest?

2 comments:

  1. That was a fun quiz. I'll have to do it later.

    That really sucks about your coworker. I had the same thing happen to me. I had just barely turned 18 and was working at a restaurant. Someone emailed our manager's wife from the office computer and told him we were having an affair. They even gave her my phone number and she started stalking me. He turned into a psycho. They almost got a divorce. Turns out... it was my best friend. And in a town this small, it wasn't long before everyone knew about it. People still bring that up.

    I hate most women.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i honestly prefer working with men. if you get past the crude jokes and things like that, it's actually better. aside from that one co-worker on this test, actually, i haven't had **any** issues with the ladies out here. we all get along pretty good. i don't even pretend to like her or talk to her anymore. i tried to play nice, but no more. i just hate people who are petty and ridiculous. i don't think she thought this ploy through all of the way . . . i think that once she realizes the ramifications, she'll be more careful next time. or maybe not . . . most people like that are always that way.

    ReplyDelete