7.01.2009

woohoo!

**good news** on the job front . . . well for my beau, not me! but we're happy that he has finally gotten and accepted a job over in kuwait, working with a company called mclane advanced technologies. his job starts monday in temple. he will complete 10 days of training for his job here in temple, then will head to fort benning, georgia for more extensive training and then go to kuwait from there. i am thinking of joining him in georgia for a bit, but that all depends on the money situation.

i am also supposedly being considered for a job in kuwait with mclane, too. i am happy for that. the pay is ridiculously good over there and that would help me out tremendously. i would be able to **get completely out of debt** in less than a year and buy a car with cash. by two years, if i decided to keep that job, i would be able to put half down (at least) on my house. so everyone keep their fingers crossed for me. they told me i should hear by next month since they are only alloted a certain amount of positions per month. hoping **just hoping** that i get a call from them.

not much going on today at the moment. just hanging out at mama's house with all of the kids. **we're getting ready to BBQ** some hotdogs, fish and chicken for lunch. hotdogs will be for the kids, of course. chicken and fish are for the adults and perhaps the older kids. glad i don't have to eat the hotdogs . . . they are dithguthting! tonight, i'm heading to austin to see maxwell in concert with my beau. he surprised me last night with tickets to the show, and i am super excited.

anyhow, gotta run. kids are starving and **so am i!**

2 comments:

  1. Yay for employment! My fingers are crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Hayley! I am hoping something happens soon. I would prefer something here but I won't complain if I got Kuwait :)

    ReplyDelete