8.17.2009

the grasshopper

so over the weekend, my beau and i were out running errands. at one point, i had run into the store, which was located in a strip mall, and he waited for me in the car. i turned around and looked outside as i waited my turn in line and noticed a huge leaf on my windshield wiper. i didn't think anything about it til it started to move. and then i realized that it actually wasn't a leaf but a **gigantic grasshopper!** it was dithguthting! i should've told my beau to use my camera in my purse to snap a pic or two, but i forgot it was in there and he used his iPhone instead and got these three shots. i would've also put a quarter down on the ground next to the grasshopper so you could see the difference in size, but that's just me. oh well. here are the pictures, if you can even tell what they are. i just thought they were neat!

mr. grasshopper, hanging out on my windshield wiper (i wish you could really see how big he was . . . and now that i think about it: are grasshoppers 'hes' and 'shes' or are they 'its?')



escaping the papparazzi that is my beau



one more shot before the party's over

No comments:

Post a Comment