8.05.2009

a rant and some amateur photography

so what's going on with this website? i have been trying to post comments on this thing (in response to your comments, of course) and i can't post anything. then my buddy kevin sent me an email saying he couldn't post comments, either. does anyone know how to change that? then when i tried to change my boring background, it messed up and had some of the new background mixed in with this background. you would think i would know all this seeing that i work with computers **on a daily basis,** but i have no clue what's going on! i might have to task this out to someone who is more computer savvy than i am, cuz my knowledge just ain't cutting it.

in other news, i have been inspired. my sister and hayley have been my primary inspirations, but vanessa is up there, also. i have had a digital camera for forever and i have rarely taken pictures, and when i have, **they're always just boring shots.** i noticed that my sister and hayley always alter their photos to make them . . . make them, well better isn't the word. perhaps more interesting? either way, i have been playing around with pictures, mostly on photobucket, and this is what i've come up with. work with me here, people . . . remember that i've only just begun!

leslie and jared, playing with cars:

before



after



veronica and i getting ready to go out to dinner with our beaus:

before



after



colby and daddy, riding the electric wheelchair at walmart:

before



after



so there are my pictures. prolly not that original, but i have to say that i did work hard on them! i am still learning and waiting to make some money so i can get the photoshop program. my beau thought he had it, but come to find out, he doesn't. does anyone else have it? if so, would you recommend it? just curious.

anyhow, it's time for me to actually do some work and get to studying. hopefully i can stay awake today.

**yesterday i fell asleep standing up. twice.**

No comments:

Post a Comment