8.19.2009

long lost picture of heidi . . .

so in case you are wondering who heidi is, i'm not talking about the piggy-tailed blonde swedish girl from the fairytales. i'm talking about my oldest sister. she lives on a 400-acre ranch in rural arkansas with her husband and 7 kids (well 6, since one resides in idaho for the next two years).

regardless, i was looking through some old pictures i have, and found this one of my oldest sister. it was taken a few thanksgivings ago, when the weather was still warm enough to run around without a shirt and in shorts. this is her at the town's annual "redneck festival" (seriously, that's what it's called), where she took home the title of REDNECK QUEEN for her bellyflop. we're all so proud of her!

enjoy and comment!

2 comments:

  1. That's not Heidi! But those feet are!!! :) Seriously, I better not EVER see her wearing a skirt that HIDEOUS!! I WILL find it, and I WILL burn it!

    ReplyDelete