8.06.2009

yes she's back, back again . . .

much to my chagrin.

remember me blogging awhile back about the girl i worked with at my other job who was a troublemaker? i ended up taking the post off cuz anyone can access my blog and with her craziness, **i wasn't sure if she was stalking me** or not and i didn't want there to be any further issues with her.

well, guess who popped up in my new office yesterday and is now officially working with me? yep . . . it's her. **and i am none too happy about it.** the only good thing is that she is in a position lower than me (which makes me *so* happy that i'm making more money than her, no matter how petty that is) which means she is in a different sub-office. i can handle that. but the funny thing is, when i walked into work yesterday, and she saw me, she immediately shot me a dirty look. so i smiled as big as i could and waved and said, "hey girl! so good to see you!" and then that forced her to be fake, too, and smile and say hi. we haven't spoken since.

i just hope that i never end up having to go on a fielding with her, which is actually quite possible, considering the amount of people who work here and whatnot. **she is just a troublemaker** and likes to stir pots that have no business being stirred. remind me to stay away from her and her pettiness if you ever hear me getting sucked into it. i am better than her ways.

**and if not, just remind me that i make more money!**

1 comment:

  1. YOU MAKE MORE MONEY because YOU'RE BETTER. HA. I love being petty.

    Yes, I sort of transitioned from calling Ian Monkey to calling him Moose. A lot of his baby hair has been falling off finally... but the chunker weighs 10 pounds now! We weighed him at Shriners before his surgery. He is huge.

    ReplyDelete