2.23.2009

Bible Belt Billboards

so heather [my sister] and i have been obsessed with church signs for the past couple of years. every time we drive by a church with a marquee, we read what is said and often times text it to the other. we eventually would like to get a book together with pictures of them all and call it "bible belt billboards" . . .

everyone in my family knows about this obsession, so whenever there is a good one, i get a call or text about them. mama called me today about this one, and i just had to share it:

"LOST? Try GPS [God's Plan of Salvation]."

I laughed for a good 5 minutes.

2 comments:

  1. There was one of those at a church near our house that had written on it "Go to Hell!" I have no idea what that was all about, but Jason and I always have a good laugh at that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my other favorite was one on the way to austin. it said, "jesus loves fruitcake." not sure what that was about, but it made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete