2.26.2009

friday night fun!
















so last weekend, i went out with my friend sylvia and some of my brothers and one of my sisters [and their spouses] to a movie. we saw "he's just not that into you," and while it was a cute movie, it was *definitely* a chick flick! about fifteen minutes into the movie, the boys got up and left, going to jack-in-the-box first and then to dick's sporting goods "to get their manhood back," as they said. either way, i had a great time hanging out with them all! we don't do it nearly enough and i am looking forward to doing it again soon! i'm posting some pictures from that night!

6 comments:

  1. That's funny that they left. John would've stayed for the whole thing... and enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. why does that not surprise me? you know he's secretly gay, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. why is it ok for girls to watch the action packed, "shot 'em up" movies and such, but guys don't like watching "chick flicks" with thier ladies???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah, I'm a cover. I realized that when I was having more fun shopping with him than I ever have with any chick EVER.

    I think it was when he said, "Those pants really elongate your legs..." that the little light bulb came on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. vanessa -- i have no idea. i think it's cuz typically there is a *hot* man doing the shooting and that's okay with me! haha. but men don't like to watch chick flicks -- even with hot girls in them -- cuz then they think that we'll think that's the way things should be.

    hayley -- i LOVE shopping with john cuz he is so honest and surprisingly, has great taste for WOMEN'S clothes. so totally gay. and you know that your little boy in the oven is going to be gay, too . . . right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, most likely! I'll try my best to prevent it, though, considering I'm the manly one in our relationship.

    After you called the other night, John looks at me and goes, "You told her I was gay?" All forlorn and downtrodden.

    And I said, "YES. YES I DID." Bahaha

    ReplyDelete